Sunday, October 24, 2010

Things I will buy when I have a job.

I've been very busy lately, mostly applying at 20+ places, which so far have resulted in one interview and zero jobs. But, when I do get a job, here's what I'll buy, in no particular order:



Another warm, fuzzy blanket.

A small couch or love seat, because right now I just have a blanket and an extra pillow on the floor against the laundry hampers. If I were ever to get most of my laundry done at once, it would present a problem.

A TV stand, as mine is currently on the floor

A second set of color-coordinated towels.

Pierogies, even though I might have to buy them at Whole Foods.

At least one outfit that doesn't make me look entirely clueless about fashion.

A membership to the San Diego Zoo.

Bus tickets to San Diego, of course.

Christmas presents for my cousins and parents.

Nicer Christmas presents for my siblings.

Some sort of shelf thing to store my dishes or silverware (which are on an out-of-the-way corner of the floor).

A table for my microwave, which is in the same place as everything else in my apartment (ie, the floor).

Warm socks.

Combat boots.

A coffee table or end table, because who wants to guess where I put my dishes when I eat?

A DVD player.

Books.

CHOCOLATE!

Orville:

[unfortunately, the 3G on my phone appears to be broken, and so I cannot post a photo of him. He is an adorable orange-and-white cat that likes to stand or lie on people's shoulders, even while they're walking around a room.]

Well, I won't be buying him, but I will be paying the pet deposit, buying his food and dishes, his litterbox and litter, his bed or carrier, and his toys.

No comments:

Post a Comment